Intermediate Architectural Designer
We currently seeking a full time Intermediate Architectural Designer with 3 or more years of professional experience to work on the firm’s high-end residential and commercial design projects in a casual but focused work environment.
The Intermediate Architectural Designer will have great design talent and is capable of executing both modern and contextually-appropriate designs. It is essential that the candidate has very strong drafting abilities and office experience. The ideal candidate is motivated and a self-driven, creative problem solver, with excellent communication skills, and thrives working in a collaborative team setting.
• Strong design skills and a technical aptitude, and ability to implement ideas into a design
• Interest in working in all design phases through construction
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Construction Document development experience, including intermediate understanding of details
• Excellent drafting, 3D rendering and model-making skills
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhinoceros
• Ability to produce hand sketches is highly desirable
• BArch or MArch degree from accredited institution
• 3 or more years of professional experience
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter about why you would like to work with us and why you think you would be a good addition to our team, along with a resume and a digital portfolio to email@example.com with ‘Intermediate Architectural Designer’ as the subject.