Intermediate Architectural Designer
Come join Andrew Franz Architect! We are an award-winning and widely published NYC based architecture and design firm with projects ranging from residences to a variety of commercial and cultural facilities. Our studio is currently seeking multiple full time Intermediate Architectural Designers with 3-7 years of professional experience to work with us in an intimate and collaborative environment.
Candidates should have a strong background in design, a great understanding of the construction process, and possess excellent communication skills. The Intermediate Architectural Designer will work on projects from inception to completion and must be self-driven, motivated, and able to work with confidence through every stage of project.
- BArch or MArch degree with three to five years of professional experience.
- 3 to 7 years of professional experience.
- Strong design skills and a technical aptitude.
- Excellent organizational and client relationship skills.
- CD development experience and thorough knowledge of assembling CD, DOB and LPC sets.
- Proficiency in NYC Department of Buildings coordination, zoning and code familiarity.
- Excellent drafting skills and fluent in 3D rendering; Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS, SketchUp, 3DMax or Rhino.
Applicants must be US residents or already possess valid working visa for 2 years, minimum.
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter about why you would like to work with us and why you think you would be a good addition to our team, along with a resume and a digital portfolio to email@example.com. Please put ‘Intermediate Architectural Designer’ as the subject.