Andrew Franz Architect, PLLC is a New York City based architecture and design firm with projects ranging from private houses and apartments to a variety of commercial and cultural facilities. The studio is currently seeking a full time Architectural Designer with 2-3 years of professional experience to work on the firm’s high-end residential and commercial design projects in a casual but focused work environment.
The Architectural Designer will have great design talent and be capable of executing both modern and contextually-appropriate designs. The ideal candidate is self-driven and motivated, has excellent communication skills, and thrives working in a collaborative team setting.
- Strong design skills and a technical aptitude.
- Proficiency in Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhinoceros.
- Excellent drafting skills, 3D rendering and model-making skills.
- Hand-sketch and verbal/written presentation skills.
- Experience in detailing and assembling a construction drawing set.
- BArch or MArch degree with two to three years of professional experience.
Applicants must be US residents or already possess valid working visa for 2 years, minimum.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter about why you would like to work with us and why you think you would be a good addition to our team, along with a resume and a digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Architectural Designer’ as the subject.